Are you searching for the Best Induction Cooktops in India? Look no further because you are in the right place.The demand for induction stoves in the Indian market has increased tremendously in the last few years. And in line with this growing demand, multiple companies have launched numerous models in the Indian market. Choosing the best one from various models according to your needs can be a difficult task for you. Especially if you do it for the first time. So, here is the list of top 10 Induction Stoves which are available in India.
Best Induction Cooktops in India
The best aspect of these induction cooktops is that it does not require any installation. You can use them directly by plugging it into the electrical socket. The salient features of the Philips Viva Collection induction cooktop are as follows.
- The electromagnetic induction technology ensures a high degree of heating efficiency as it cooks faster than an LPG stove. Also, this procedure seals the nutrition into the food thereby preventing loss of vitamins.
- The touch panel enables you to control the cooking easily and Cooking is faster when you use the induction cooktop as compared to the LPG stove. Philips cares about the environment. Hence, they have designed this product as eco-friendly.
- The appliance comes with a time setter that allows you to set time between 0 and 3 hours. The ideal feature of this appliance is that Philips has programmed this device for Indian use.
- High efficiency
- Ideal for use in the India kitchen
- Speeds up the cooking
- Consumes electricity, but it is cheaper than the LPG in all ways
- Controls are comfortable, but you need time to master it.
Prestige is a renowned name in the kitchen appliances manufacturing industry. Every Indian kitchen would have at least one Prestige product in the kitchen. This appliance has become a necessity in the kitchen when you consider the rising prices of LPG over the years. These are some of the exciting features of the Prestige PIC 20 Induction cooktop.
- The electromagnetic technology hastens the cooking thereby ensuring the homemaker a lot of comforts. You can use a variety of flat-bottomed vessels on this induction cooktop.
- This appliance has easy-to-understand cooking controls that even a child can master in quick time and the elegant design makes this kitchen appliance a treat to look.
- The power-saver technology ensures the monitoring of the temperature of the vessel and adjusts the power level based on the size of the vessel. Prestige has manufactured this induction cooktop explicitly keeping the Indian cooking patterns in mind.
- The automatic voltage regulator protects the appliance from electrical surges. This induction cooktop has a digital control panel. It switches off automatically if you do not use it for a specific period. One of the most significant advantages is the easy maintenance.
- Easy to use
- Highly efficient because of the presence of the anti-magnetic wall area
- Quickens your cooking when compared to LPG
- It is a 1200-watt cooktop. Therefore, cooking can take more time when compared to the more powerful induction cooktops
- Comes with a short lead wire thereby reducing its flexibility
Bajaj is a trustworthy name in the Indian consumer goods industry. This induction cooktop is an excellent addition to your kitchen, as it makes your job of cooking easy. It saves you LPG while delivering a superb cooking job at the same time.
- This cooktop comes with eight pre-set menus, thereby making it easy to cook a variety of food items with ease. Boiling milk is a convenient job, especially as the milk does not spillover. This cooktop is compatible with stainless-steel and cast-iron utensils. You can prepare your soups or fry your favourite snacks using this cooktop.
- The power switch indicates the amount of power it consumes while cooking. The best aspect of this induction cooktop is that it shuts off the appliance if it does not detect ant vessel for one minute. Thus, it not only saves electricity but also protects the appliance from damage. The delay start option is an excellent one, as it enables you to collect all your ingredients together before starting the job.
- This unit consumes around 1900 watts of power, thereby proving to be an energy-efficient appliance
- Energy-efficient appliance
- 8 pre-set menus make it a handy device to have
- Portable, as you can take it anywhere
- Auto shut-off feature
- Not a very user-friendly appliance
- Plastic body, hence, not a durable one
Usha is another reputed kitchen appliance and consumer durable brand in India. This 1600-watt induction cooktop is an excellent one for students and bachelors. Nowadays, small families also prefer to use these induction cooktops because of the convenience factor. It saves time and fuel while being portable.
- The most exciting feature of this induction cooktop is the auto-power saving mode that prevents overheating. The pan sensor is an excellent feature because the cooktop switches off if it does not sense cookware on its surface. Thus, it ends up saving power and preventing unnecessary accidents.
- This induction cooktop features five pre-set menus along with additional manual controls to cook a variety of dishes. The cooktop comes with a metal code varistor to protect the application from voltage fluctuations even up to 1500 volts.
- The anti-skid feet prevent the device from falling or skidding when you fry your favourite snacks. This induction cooktop can handle all kinds of kitchen utensils including your cast iron pots.
- In short, this induction cooktop is a useful appliance to assist you in your cooking activities.
- Power-saving features make it an excellent device to have
- Pan sensor feature
- Adequate pre-set menus and a manual cooking option
- Attractive design
- The fan makes noise, especially when the surface is not even
- The plastic body does not make it a durable appliance
The younger generation is more comfortable using the induction cooktop technology as opposed to the LPG gas stoves. Hence, you see a lot of youngsters opting for these cooktops. It has thus, become an essential ingredient in every kitchen today.
Switching over to a healthier mode of cooking is possible because of the induction cooking technology. Pigeon induction cooktop is one of the safest induction cooktops available on the market. Let us browse through the exciting features of this induction cooktop.
- The 7-segments LED display presents a natural selection of menus thereby enabling hassle-free cooking and the feather touch buttons ensure that water does not enter the inner parts of the appliance.
- The pre-set menus enable you to cook Indian recipes with ease. The dual heat sensor technology makes this induction cooktop an efficient one. The high-grade electrical parts ensure protection against short circuits.
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- High degree of efficiency
- Quickens your cooking thereby saving time and energy
- Consumes electricity, hence you can see a surge in your power bills
- Cannot use all types of kitchen utensils on the induction cooktop
Prestige kitchen appliances suit the Indian kitchen perfectly. It explains why you have a plethora of Prestige devices in the kitchen. The Prestige Induction cooktop is a perfect example of the popularity of the company’s products in India. These products come with a variety of advanced features, some of which are as follows.
- Performance wise, this induction cooktop is an excellent one Looks wise, this appliance is a great one as well, The sleek and stylish design is the highlight of this cooktop.
- The feather touch buttons enable smooth operations. The concealed buttons increase the longevity of the cooktop as water does not enter the circuits accidentally.
- The automatic voltage regulator protects the appliance from electrical surges. The highlight of the design is that it has inbuilt protection against kitchen insects like cockroaches. The pre-set Indian menu settings enable you to cook faster and better.
- Excellent performance and great looks
- Protects against voltage fluctuations
- Environmentally friendly product
- Easy to maintain and use
- Not possible to use all kinds of Indian kitchen utensils
- It consumes power. Hence you can expect a surge in your power bills
People like to have their food warm. Prestige has responded to such calls and has incorporated unique features into their latest induction cooktop models. One such feature is the “Automatic Keep Warm” function that helps in keeping the food hot at all times.
- Prestige has designed this induction cooktop to cater to the preparation of Indian dishes like idlis, dosas, chapattis, and so on.
- The automatic voltage regulator takes care of the voltage fluctuations. This facility also ensures that the appliance carries the load gradually thereby improving its performance.
- Prestige has incorporated the Power Saver technology that checks the power and controls the heat level according to the size of the vessel. Another unique feature of this induction cooktop is that it has two heat sensors. These sensors ensure maximum heat and prevent overheating thereby saving electricity.
- Specially designed for meeting Indian cooking requirements
- Voltage regulator to prevent damage to the cooktop
- Anti-magnetic wall to avoid the loss of energy
- Power saving features
- Some customers have complained of poor after-sales service
- Does not start the timer automatically after the auto keep warm function
Havells is another reputed manufacturer of home appliances in India. The benefit of buying Havells products is that they cater to Indian requirements. The Insta Cook Induction cooktop is one such kitchen appliance. Here are some useful features of the Havells Induction Cooktop
- This induction cooktop comes with 6 pre-set cooking menu controls that make cooking very convenient. The soft touch panel ensures that water does not enter the delicate parts of the machine thereby increasing its longevity.
- The advanced LED display shows the status of your settings. This product comes with an auto pan detection and auto power off feature that shuts the appliance when you forget to switch it off and remove the cooking vessel. It is easy to set the timer and go on with your other chores as you cook your food.
- Useful pre-set menus help in faster cooking
- Attractive soft touch panel adds to the aesthetic beauty of the appliance
- Auto power off feature is a protective one
- The soft touch panel is not available in all models of Havells.
Preethi is another popular Indian brand, especially in the smaller cities and towns of India. The one-touch menu is the highlight of this product. It has a significant heating base for accommodating vessels with a broad base. There are many more attractive features of this appliance. Let us look at some of them.
- This product comes with a high-quality ceramic plate to withstand high temperature. The pre-programmed settings include an automatic shut-off feature thereby ensuring the system consumes less power in comparison to others.
- Preethi induction cooktops transfer 84% of heat to the cooking vessel while minimising the heat loss. It helps in reducing the cooking time. Preethi has the distinction of introducing pre-programmed Indian menus such as Gravy, Chapatti, idlis, dosas, and so on.
- This cooktop is a long lasting one as it comes equipped with high-grade electrical features to protect it against short circuits. The 1-year warranty makes it a reliable induction cooktop.
- Excellent power saving features
- Highly durable ceramic plate capable of withstanding high temperature
- Introduced pre-programmed Indian menus
- Tends to overheat if you set the maximum power of 1600W
Prestige is the largest selling Indian brand of induction cooktops. It has the distinction of being India’s first intelligent induction cooktop. Some of the innovative features are the automatic whistle that senses the pressure cooker activity and switches to keep the food warm for extended periods.
You have other fantastic features like the anti-magnetic wall, soft touch buttons, and Prestige’s renowned after-sales service.
- This appliance has a pressure cooker whistle sensor that counts the number of whistles and then goes to the “Automatic Keep Warm” mode. It saves you a lot of time and power.
- The Indian menu options help you to prepare Indian foods like chapattis, idlis, curries, and dosas. The timer function enables the induction cooktop to start cooking at the present cooking mode.
- The dual heat sensors ensure that the appliance heats up within the permissible safety band. It prevents your induction cooktop from overheating.
- This induction cooktop comes with a fully digital control panel. It adjusts the power and temperature depending on the food thereby ensuring efficient cooking.
- India’s first intelligent induction cooktop
- Pre-set Indian menus
- Presence of various sensors to improve efficiency
- Performance wise, it is fine, but the controls are not very user-friendly
Advantages of using Induction Cooktop:
- Quick cooking – Induction cookers transmit heat quickly to the cooking utensils without any loss of heat. Hence, it quickens the speed of cooking.
- Saves time – When you have faster cooking, you save time to do other essential tasks in the house.
- Ease of maintenance – The induction cooktops are easy to maintain and use. Cleaning them is easy.
- Safe to use – There is no question of any fire in the induction cooktops. Hence, these appliances are more reliable to use as compared to the gas cooktops.
- Energy efficiency – The induction cooktops are energy efficient as they transfer heat directly to the cooking utensils. These appliances are environmentally friendly as well.
How do Induction Cooktops work?
- Induction cooktops work by producing an electro-magnetic field that creates energy around their glass surface.
- This essentially turns the cookware into the heating element. The energy created heats the base of the cookware that’s positioned correctly on the cooktop.
- The stove stays cool-to-the-touch during induction cooking.
- The magnetism between the stove and cookware means your food is cooked super-quickly via the heat of the cookware, not from the cooktop itself.